Session 7 Bonus Problem
- Write a function that pixelizes an image. User specifies the size of the pixelization, as well as the matrix image to be pixelized.
Note: To pixelize = average all values in a range of p-by-p pixels and replace the individual values with the average value in that range.
- The call for the function should be: pixelmagic(X,p), where X is the image matrix to be passed to the function and p the size over which we are pixelizing.
- Create an output of your function using the X matrix from durer (load durer) and p = 5.
- Challenge Problem: Further modify the program making Ts started in class and solve these kinks (as well as those mentioned in class):
- Make sure the same number of background pixels are to the left and right of the T.
- Make sure the same number of background pixels are above and below the T.